Donate SIGN UP


Avatar Image
muskox | 14:01 Thu 23rd Nov 2023 | Pets
5 Answers

Credit sized card to put in wallet, to indicate dog left at home,  in case I am rushed to hospital. Where do I get them from and price please?



1 to 5 of 5rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by muskox. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.

Can you not just print it off and keep that in your wallet ?

If you can't do it yourself there are pet home alone cards and key fobs on Amazon, eBay and Etsy.  Lots to choose from

It's the Dogs Trust that issues Canine Care Cards (free of charge):

PS: The work of the Cinnamon Trust might also be of interest to you.  (I'm a member):

cant you do one yourself, out  of a cornflake packet - no need to eat cornies first...

1 to 5 of 5rss feed

Do you know the answer?


Answer Question >>