Donate SIGN UP

Online Bereavement Care

Avatar Image
bednobs | 19:08 Fri 27th Oct 2023 | Body & Soul
6 Answers

is there such a service for someone not able to talk but type?



1 to 6 of 6rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by bednobs. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.

Yes, it's called Griefchat - www.griefchat .co .uk (no spaces)

Sue Ryder has an online bereavemnt community but, just like AB, you're dependent upon people resonding to your posts (rather than, say, getting immediate support from a counsellor):

A direct link to go with Sinead's post:

Thank you Buenchico- I wasn't sure if this site allowed the links from other website to be posted.  

Question Author

i cant see from there how you access it?

They don't make it obvious, do they, Bednobs?

Working my way through that site though showed that the GriefChat service isn't available directly from there but only through one of their partners.  That took me to here

(Click at the bottom right to enter the chat facility but note that it only operates 0900-2100 on Mondays to Fridays. So, unless you're very quick, you'll have to wait until Monday to access it. Sorry!)

1 to 6 of 6rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Online Bereavement Care

Answer Question >>

Related Questions