Donate SIGN UP


Avatar Image
galasalmon | 10:28 Thu 30th Mar 2023 | Business & Finance
4 Answers
I pay to an insurance company who give me half of the cost of chiropodist etc back .It was always a form with receipt from person payment was made and returned by post ,Now they want it all done by computer .How do I send the receipt along with form by internet .As you can see I have never done this .Help someone please.


1 to 4 of 4rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by galasalmon. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
scan or photograph the form and receipt and add the image to an email.
Could you ask your chiropodist to forward it for you.
Question Author
Thanks .I think the chiropodist would have same problem as me . I am unable to find attachment on my iPad .
Did you get the receipt in an email or was it a paper receipt?

If it was a paper receipt take a photo with the ipad. It will then go into Photos.

You can then go to Photos, selelct the photo and use the share icon - box with an arrow coming out the top - choose the option to email.

Now you should be able to write your email and the attachment will be there.

1 to 4 of 4rss feed

Do you know the answer?


Answer Question >>