Donate SIGN UP

Who Can I Ask For Generic Financial Advice ?

Avatar Image
CW1 | 12:05 Thu 11th Apr 2024 | Business & Finance
5 Answers


I need to get some advice about a financial advisor who kept fobbing me off with delaying tactics when I asked him to move some investments around last week, ie. last tax year. He's evasive about charges & is giving me duff & incomplete info about my investments.

I will be making a formal complaint in due course but, as I can't trust his advice any longer, I'm hoping to speak to someone who can give me advice about what I should do re the investments first, someone who isn't just going to try sell me their products. A financial CAB perhaps ?



1 to 5 of 5rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by CW1. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.

I might be worth asking the financial ombudsman for advice, they will know who can help you

Question Author

As good a place as anywhere to start I guess. Thanks.

I can't think of anyone else

Question Author

Well, after going thru' a lot of hoops, via the Ombudsman, then the FCA, I've now the number for Moneyhelper, 0800 0113 797. Fingers crossed.

Good luck

1 to 5 of 5rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Who Can I Ask For Generic Financial Advice ?

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.