Donate SIGN UP

reisdence question

Avatar Image
Boobars | 16:22 Wed 10th Feb 2010 | Family & Relationships
6 Answers
My ex has now sent two letters as he states he would like shared care after 6 years.
the first I wrote a polite reply I can write a polite reply to the second letter but wonder when I should involve solicitors. The second letter he is asking to go to medication. I can not see the point of this at this presnt time as he lives in a two bedroom flat with his girlfriend and her adult son and we have two children a girl and a boy. any thoughts welcome


1 to 6 of 6rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Boobars. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
-- answer removed --
-- answer removed --
Question Author
thanks for that.

their dad has been involved in the childrens life all thorugh the seperation and divorce. In the begining I tried to get him to have them more and he said he couldn't do it due to work. Now I have settle with a new partner he has sent papers wanting reidencie. his hime life and work have not changed in this time and I believe he is doing this all for the wrong reasons. Medication could be good but he is not in a position to house the children at this time so I don't think that its an option at the moment.
** Mediation **
-- answer removed --
agree with the above - try mediation. Thre might be somethng you don't know (for example the grown up son is moving out or something

1 to 6 of 6rss feed

Do you know the answer?

reisdence question

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.