Donate SIGN UP

Yellow Handle Under Vaillant Ecofit Pure Boiler.

Avatar Image
jeannamacs | 14:51 Sat 31st Dec 2022 | DIY
4 Answers
Can anyone tell me what the little yellow handle/switch with + and - , on the base of my vaillant ecofit pure boiler is for? I thought it was to fill the system with water after radiators were bled but there's no info online or in the little user manual, only about the valves nxt to it to repressurize.


1 to 4 of 4rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by jeannamacs. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
You could Google the make and model for download of the manual Jeanna.
But yellow most often measurements gas.
Flaming predictive text......
Try again..............

"Yellow most often means GAS"

Question Author
The Builder.. thanks. I've got the user manual and it doesn't even mention it. On my previous boiler the same type was just a green one and I am sure we would fill water and the bar would go up. I'm confused. It's due for a service soon so I'll just have to wait till then.

1 to 4 of 4rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Yellow Handle Under Vaillant Ecofit Pure Boiler.

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.