Donate SIGN UP

Sticky Back Paper

Avatar Image
smurfchops | 14:00 Mon 22nd Apr 2024 | Home & Garden
8 Answers

I want to buy sticky back wrapping type paper to cover a cardboard box, so not thick...  does anywhere sell it?? 



1 to 8 of 8rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by smurfchops. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.

Not seen any. Have you looked at Contact Paper

Wilko used to. Try places like Homebase or similar. Or websearch for "near me" suppliers.

Question Author

Thank you!  Might just buy wrapping paper and strong glue!


Just found this after googling "Fablon" :

Hope this helps


Poundland, home bargains, B &M bargains, the Range, hobbycraft,  and amazon... Mostly wood grain effects but Poundland have some other designs.

I buy mine from The Range:

Question Author

Thanks everyone, lots of ideas x

My local B&Q sell it

1 to 8 of 8rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Sticky Back Paper

Answer Question >>