Donate SIGN UP

leg shaver thing???

Avatar Image
elliotrender | 20:11 Tue 05th Aug 2008 | Shopping & Style
4 Answers
there is a advert on tv for a ladies leg shaver.. not sure if its called a leg shaver as it seems to pluk the leg hairs instead of shaving them.. girlfriend wants it for her birthday prezzie but i have forgot what its called help :) xx


1 to 4 of 4rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by elliotrender. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
an epilator? way to go, they're fab!
They are called epilators. If you go into Boots or Superdrug there is a range of them to choose from.
There's one that has a bit you put in the freezer and it soothes your skin after you've epilated. Because it hurts!! It's great. The cold bit, not the pain!!
It's the Braun Silk Epil model 7681 which I bought recently. It's very good and isn't as painful as people have told me. It can also be used as a shaver.

It's on offer on Boots' website at the moment for �59.98 instead of �89.99. Here is a link to the product: productid=1092939&classificationid=1050611&slm Refer=000

Hope she's pleased with it.

1 to 4 of 4rss feed

Do you know the answer?

leg shaver thing???

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.