Donate SIGN UP

Uni Course And Finance

Avatar Image
Shadyxx | 20:54 Mon 29th Jan 2024 | Jobs & Education
1 Answers


I started a course at uni in September. I'm not enjoying it and I found it's not for me. I have had about 4k student finance so far and I don't know where I stand in terms of swapping courses or pulling out altogether. I'm at Sheffield Hallam. Please advise if you can, thank u. X




Only 1 answerrss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Shadyxx. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.

If you withdraw from your studies, you'll have to repay whay you've received so far:

If you change courses, your present financial arrangement can probably be continued but you'll need to get Sheffield Hallam  Uni to notify Student Finance England about the change:

Only 1 answerrss feed

Do you know the answer?

Uni Course And Finance

Answer Question >>