Donate SIGN UP

hose on mondeo 2004 turbo

Avatar Image
percypineapple | 20:47 Fri 26th Oct 2012 | Motoring
3 Answers
just a bit of advice. my egr to intercooler hose split on my diesel 2.0 130 hp mondeo about 6 months ago. I bought a new hose from the ford dealer, just a short rubber hose, but different sizes at each end. it cost £63. I has again split. ford dealer who sold it to me are not interested in replacing it under warranty etc. On ebay, there is a silicone version of it, about £38 with postage, and it is guaranteed for life ( as long as you own the car). I asked my local garage if it was o.k. and they said it was actually an upgrade, too much pressure and it baloons, does not split or tear. I will let you know if it explodes!!!


1 to 3 of 3rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by percypineapple. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
Yep, percy, silicone hoses are better than rubber. they are used on race cars.
Question Author
Well I didn't know they existed, and i had a choice of colours, red, blue black, and they are half the price of the "non guaranteed! ford ones!
Got to be a bargain, I hope.
Yes they do come in a variety of colours, should last you as long as you keep the car imo.

1 to 3 of 3rss feed

Do you know the answer?

hose on mondeo 2004 turbo

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.