Donate SIGN UP

driving licence

Avatar Image
thistle69 | 22:00 Wed 08th Mar 2006 | Motoring
1 Answers

am wanting to take up driving lessons again but i only have an old paper provisional- do have to pay for another card one even tho its not expired



Only 1 answerrss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by thistle69. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.

Hi thistle69,

No you don't have to pay for another licence. I have an old one and started up lessons again last year, using this licence. You just have to have something with a photograph, like a passport, when you come to take your theory and practical tests.

Good luck.

Only 1 answerrss feed

Do you know the answer?

driving licence

Answer Question >>